Stinson Bobcat/Lands Inn is located in the heart of John Day Fossil Beds Country in central Oregon, USA. We are located at: 44° 35.57' North, 119° 33.81' West, 9 miles from the Kimberly VOR on the 090° radial.
They run a bed and breakfast and are reported to be open for the 2009 season. Call ahead for reservations and current conditions.
- Our elevation is 4,000 ft, with no obstructions in mountainous terrain.
- Prevailing winds in the summer are from the north.
- We are a Private-Restricted Facility, with a 2,300 foot sod runway running 31/13.
- Fly a Left Pattern for Runway 31; Right Pattern for 13.
- This is a tail-dragger friendly airstrip, but we've had numerous tricycle-gear visitors (with sod-strip experience), and John Day State Airport is only 32 miles away to the east.
- Call ahead for current conditions at (541) 934-2333; we'll stand by the radio on 122.9 when we hear you overhead.
Stinson Bobcat at Lands Inn
45457 Dick Creek Road
Kimberly, OR 97848
Lat: 44.59375555556 , Long: -119.56415111111 - OREGON, USA
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.