Located on USFS land, 30 miles Northwest of Clifton. It is nestled between year-round flowing Willow and EagleCreeks at the historic Double Circle Ranch homestead.
Strip Runs for 1800 ft. south of culvert.
- Varying surface conditions
- Veering off RWY may damage aircraft
- 20 ft. width with rocks along edges
- Ruts, erosion, rising elevation to north
- Narrowing at culvert
- Crosswinds possible
- High density altitude
- Structures & Tower 350 ft. south of Runway 35 touchdown point
- Unmarked Offset Threshold for Rwy 17
- Minimum 250 ft. south of turn around,
- Low Wing Watch for Brush North of Culvert.
Before You Go
Contact the APA or RAF at 520.826.2112
Group events are arranged each year by the Arizona Pilots Association and the Recreational Aviation Foundation. These events will be posted at:
Temporary CTAF is: 122.9
Pattern is: LEFT
- Avoid flying over homes at higher throttle settings! When landing RWY 17, a left downwind east of homes and Eagle Creek Rd. is suggested.
- Parking will be guided by ground crews.
- DO NOT Taxi off strip to park! Large rocks are hidden in vegetation off of Rwy.
- Parking is along west side south end.
- Be a good aviation ambassador by practicing the No Trace principals, pack in it, pack it out (including trash left by others)
Lat: 33.33985115981 , Long: -109.49448197402 - , USA